|[Photo Credit: Elsie Larson, A Beautiful Mess]|
1. DIY your own plant holders. Aren't these rope plant holders just darling? You could add colored tape, some fabric dye, or even beads for embellishment!
2. DIY your own floor pillows. Perfect for movie watching, floor dining, and a great excuse for family game night.
|[Photo Credit: Alisa Burke]|
3. Dress a Mirror. This colorful mirror project from Alisa Burke is one of the coolest Summer projects we've seen yet. Such a great way to reuse native materials and add pops of color/design unique to your own taste. Give it a try! If you don't have driftwood, use other natural elements native to your region.
4. Build a Summer Reading Fort. Build yourself (or even the kiddos) a summer oasis with just a few supplies. This project could easily withstand the summer and become a lasting tradition.
5. Create a Meaningful Home. Okay, so this is not really a DIY project per say, but it is a good idea. This story by Melissa of The Inspired Room will inspire you to to make your home function at its best for your family.
Have you been following along in all the fun? Follow us on Twitter and link your best DIY projects with #summerdiyseries!
By: Samantha Palacio