1. Making the most of an awkward bathroom space with this unusual gallery wall.
2. Corner gallery wall of family photos, clippings, and various art. Here they're making the most of the wall height.
3. An inspiration wall that extends to the floor.
4. An art collection in mostly black and white.
5. An eclectic grouping of art showing that mismatched frames can be beautiful together.
Whichever direction you choose, a gallery wall is great way to make a compact - or large scale - display of who you are and what you love. Pottery Barn put together these examples of how to style a gallery wall. For more inspiration, visit our Pinterest page and like us on Facebook.
Written By: Samantha Palacio